Rise of the Enemy: Launch Team
Rise of the Enemy
A devotional for preteen boys
November 2, 2023
About the Book
Rise of the Enemy
Book One of the Dragon Slayer Bible Stories
In Rise of the Enemy, Michael never expected his comrade, Lucifer, to rebel against the King of Heaven, let alone turn into a dragon. But Lucifer will stop at nothing in an attempt to overpower the throne.
Can Michael and his army of angels defeat the enemy or will Lucifer’s evil plan succeed?
Rise of the Enemy, a Dragon Slayer Bible Story, will inspire boys to join the armies of the Dragon Slayer in the epic battle of good vs evil. Through action-packed stories, inspiring scripture, and challenging devotional readings, boys will be trained to stand firm against the invisible enemy, and to use weapons of warfare to deflect the lies of the Evil One.
Watch this short video below to learn more about Rise of the Enemy, Book One in the Dragon Slayer Bible Series.
This book will help boys:
- Get excited about reading the Bible.
- Learn about spiritual warfare.
- Defend against the lies of the enemy.
- Recognize the attacks of the evil one.
- Put on the full armor of God.
- Trust more fully in the God of angel armies.
This book includes:
- An adventure-packed retelling of a Bible story
- Devotional readings
- Bible study and application
- Journal entries
What is a Launch Team?
A launch team is a group of people who are excited about helping me spread the news and get this book out into the world!
Who Should Join?
Are you passionate about discipling boys and training them to use spiritual weapons of warfare?
Do you want to help equip the next generation of young men to be strong, courageous warriors for the Kingdom of God?
Do you have connections with groups of people with whom you could share our mission?
If yes, I’d love for you to fill out an application to join my launch team!
When you sign up to be on my launch team, here’s what you are agreeing to do:
- Purchase a copy of Rise of the Enemy from Amazon on November 2, 2023.
- Read the book and leave a review on Amazon within 2 weeks of purchase.
- Attend two short zoom sessions just for the launch team.
- Tell your friends about the book.
- Share a picture of the book / and or link to the book page on your social media pages.
- Share a link to the book with your mailing list (if you have one).
What’s in it for me?
- The satisfaction of knowing you are part of a mission to train our boys to be courageous warrior for the Kingdom of God.
- A behind-the-scenes peak at what goes into launching a book.
- Personal access to Laurie Christine in our private Discord group througout the book launch.
- My eternal gratitude!!