SIGN ME UP FOR THE CHALLENGE!
A 10-WEEK CHARACTER CHALLENGE FOR KIDS
Do you want to be intentional about raising kids who love God, show kindness to others, fill the room with joy and demonstrate self-control?
Join us this summer for a fun, family challenge focused on the Fruit of the Spirit.
I’m Laurie Christine — a writer, podcaster, Bible teacher, and mom of 4 young boys, ages 5-10. I know summers can be a little crazy. It’s easy to get caught up in the activities and before you know it, back to school we go!
Let’s take advantage of the extra time with our kids. Join us as we learn about the fruits of the Spirit and learn to rely on God to produce His fruit in the lives of our kids!
* A short, weekly devotional about one of the fruits of the Spirit, contributed by 9 different guest writers (10 weeks total, including intro), delivered straight to your inbox!
* Printable memory verse cards about the fruit of the week.
* Printable “Fruit” cards to display in your home.
* Links to activities, songs, games, and crafts that will help your children learn about the fruit of the week.
* Ideas to help motivate your kids to put into practice what they’ve learned.
* Oh, and by the way, it’s totally FREE!
HOW IT WORKS
* When you sign up for the challenge, you’ll receive a reminder email every Monday morning starting June 14th. The email will include a link to the blog post for the week where you’ll find the devotional, printable verse cards and activities!
* Did you miss a few weeks already? No worries!! Just click on any of the images on this page to be taken to the page for that fruit of the Spirit. And then sign up HERE to have the rest delivered to your inbox each week!